ADVANCED PROCESS CONTROL & INSTRUMENTATION
Yogyakarta | 20 – 22 Oktober 2015 | Rp. 9.900.000,-/ Participant
Nowadays, the term of Advance Process Control is well known amongst the leading companies in the world. What does advance process control may mean different thing, generally it is synonymous with the implementation of computer based technologies. It could be the implementation of feed forward or cascade control schemes, of time-delay compensators, of self-tuning or adaptive algorithms or of optimization strategies.
Advance Process Control is more than just the use of multi-processor computers or state-of-the-art software environments. Neither does it refer to the singular use of sophisticated control algorithms. It describes a practice which draws upon elements from many disciplines ranging from Civil engineering, Signal Processing, Statistics, Decision Theory, Artificial Intelligence to hardware and software engineering. Central to this philosophy is the requirement for an engineering appreciation of the problem, an understanding of process plant behavior coupled with the judicious use of, not necessarily state-of-the-art, control technologies.
It has been recently reported that Advanced Control can improve product yield, product quality and consistency, increase capacity and responsiveness, reduce energy consumption, product giveaway and environmental emission. By implementing advanced process control, benefit of operating costs will increase.
To understand the scope and utilization of instrumentation and advanced process control technology applicable to industry
LANGUAGE & TEXT
Senior Technicians, Production Supervisors, Instrumentation Engineers & Technicians
3 (three) day: Class
1 (one) day : Laboratory Work
- Review Process Control
- Control loops
- Noise, load, disturbances
- Control objectives
- Advanced strategies
- Feed forward
- Ratio control
- Advanced Process Control
- Simple process method
- Types of processes
- Fuzzy Logic Control
- Artificial Neural Network for Control
- Model Predictive Control
- Application Advanced process Control in Industries
- Laboratory Work
Course Leader is DR. Sutanto Hadisupadmo. He has more than 15-year experienced as instructor on Instrumentation, Measurement Control & System, PLC, DCS Programming, Advance Process Control, etc. His professional education started on Engineering Physics, Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB-1977), Diplome Universite in Energetique, Universite de Prepignan, France (1985), Magister Engineering in Instrumentation and Control (ITB) and Doctor (ITB). As a lecturer at Department of Engineering Physics Department-ITB, he active doing research, writes published book/hands-out. He has handled many projects in Instrumentation Process, Tools Evaluation, Transmitter, General Evaluation of Instrumentation Specification, Commercial Building Power Audit, Maintenance Management Evaluation, etc. To get more advance information and knowledge, he has participated in domestic and overseas training, seminar, workshop and conference as participant or speakers.
Integrated Quality Training Material (HARDCOPY AND SOFTCOPY) & Quality Training Kits will be delivered on registration, additional papers & handouts assignment by BTCO.
Note-taking by participants is encouraged. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
CERTIFICATE OF APPRECIATION
All attendees will receive a Certificate of Appreciation attesting to their participation in the Training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed Training Questionnaire.
Casual Clothing is recommended. The Training atmosphere is informal
TUITION FEE & Registration DEADLINE
Registration Deadline: dastr(Exclude Tax 10%)
- Rp. 9.900.000,-/ Participant
- Rp. 9.500.000,-/ Participants for 3 or more participants from 1 Company
- Rp. 9.000.000,-/ Participants for 5 or more participants from 1 Company
Fee includes the following:
- Three-day registration fee for all Training sessions;
- Lunch per day
- Daily coffee/tea breaks
- Integrated Quality Training Materials (SOFTCOPY AND HARDCOPY)
- Quality Training Kits
- Convenient Training Facilities
- Certificate of Compleción
- Registration Form MUST be return in advance for attending the Training
- Full fixed fee is charged regardless of the length of time that registrant attends the Training
- Attendees are expected to attend all Training sessions and are not permitted to attend on a partial basis.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation received after the registration deadline, June 18, 2012 entitles the registrant to pay 25% from total payment.
- Cancellation on the date will be recharged 100% from the fee.
- No refund will be issued, if a registrant fails to show up at the Training on-site.