BIOREMEDIATION : UPDATING OF THE TECHNOLOGY AND APPLICATION
Bogor | 01 – 04 September 2015 | IDR 9.750.000
Yogyakarta | 06 – 09 Oktober 2015 | IDR 9.750.000
Jakarta | 17 – 20 November 2015 | IDR 9.750.000
Bandung | 01 – 04 Desember 2015 | IDR 9.750.000
Crucial Benefits from attending:
- Get the clearer understanding of bioremediation technique.
- Strengthen your perspective on handling your oil spill, sludge and waste problems.
- Improve the capability of your company on environmental protection including immediate action on any oil spill, leak, and accidental spillage
Who Should Attend?
Petroleum Engineer, Environmental Engineer, Chemistry Engineer, Production Engineer, Supervisor and Manager in mining and petrochemical industry, anyone who has relation and responsible to environmental recovery and restoration.
In this practical course (3-day in-class training combining with 1-day field and laboratory practice), participants will learn from and discuss with professional instructors about the following subjects:
- Detail aspect of bioremediation.
- Microbial process as the key factor in the bio degradation
- Sophisticated ex-situ and in-situ bioremediation technique for hazardous organic pollutants such as oil sludge, solvent or pesticides (as halogenated compounds).
- Application of bioremediation technique for treatment of industrial waste.
- Selecting appropriate bioremediation technique for certain conditions.
- Waste problem solving in oil and gas industry.
- Newest microorganism species, which is the most effective for bioremediation technology.
Dr. Edwan Kardena is a leading scientist and engineer in the field of microbial process for bioremediation of organic and toxic chemicals, such as petroleum hydrocarbons and halogenated compounds. He obtained his Ph.D. degree from the University College of Wales in Cardiff, United Kingdom in the field of Environmental Microbiology/Biotechnology in 1995. He is currently known as a lecturer in the Department of Environmental Engineering ITB.
Dr. Sri H. Suhardi is an environmental microbiologist and currently known as a researcher at the Inter University Center for Research on Biotechnology. Her major interest is in the use of fungi and biocatalyst for treatment of industrial waste. She has extensively been working with phenolic compounds such as chlorophenol. She got her Ph.D. degree from University of Kent at Canterbury, United Kingdom in 1995.
They have been participating on various courses organized by the government such as BAPPEDAL, PUSARPEDAL, PEMDA, etc. Both of them are consultant and team mate in doing a lot of training project at multinational companies, such as Chevron Pacific Indonesia, ExxonMobil Oil Indonesia, Vico Indonesia, Total E&P Indonesie, ConocoPhillips Indonesia Limited, Chevron Indonesia Company, PetroChina, Pertamina, Petronas, Freeport, etc.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Morning and afternoon coffee breaks and lunch for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Exclusive flash disk.
TIME &VENUE 2015
- Bogor, 20 – 23 Januari 2015
- Yogyakarta, 24 – 27 February 2015
- Jakarta, 24 – 27 Maret 2015
- Bandung, 7 – 10 April 2015
- Bogor, 19 – 22 Mei 2015
- Yogyakarta, 9 – 12 June 2015
- Jakarta, 28 – 31 Juli 2015
- Bandung, 18 – 21 Agustus 2015
- Bogor, 1 – 4 September 2015
- Yogyakarta, 6 – 9 Oktober 2015
- Jakarta, 17 – 20 November 2015
- Bandung, 1 – 4 Desember 2015
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
- IDR 9.750.000-/ Person
- Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
Bioremediation training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)