CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS: SELECTION, OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE
Hotel Merapi Merbabu, Yogyakarta | 11 – 13 Agustus 2015 | Rp. 8.500.000 per peserta
Hotel Merapi Merbabu, Yogyakarta | 08 – 10 September 2015 | Rp. 8.500.000 per peserta
Hotel Merapi Merbabu, Yogyakarta | 20 – 22 Oktober 2015 | Rp. 8.500.000 per peserta
Hotel Merapi Merbabu, Yogyakarta | 10 – 12 November 2015 | Rp. 8.500.000 per peserta
Hotel Merapi Merbabu, Yogyakarta | 08 – 10 Desember 2015 | Rp. 8.500.000 per peserta
Description Training Centrifugal Pumps
Assuming that a plant is a body of human being, pumps are the “heart” of the body. Those play very important and vital roles to flow the “blood” of a plant. In every plant or production operation system, we find pumps. However, unlike bolts and nuts, neither industry nor production-operation management will put pumps in stock. It is NOT cost effective and is very uncommon practice to put a complete set of pump in the warehouse stock due to financial reasons.
Therefore, properly specifying, selecting, installing, operating and maintaining pumps are very significant and are very important steps to have “trouble free” during the entire life of the plant operation. Thus, proper maintenance and operation is also the key to reduce the entire cost of the plant and production operation system.
This five-day training will provide a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of pump selection, installation, operation, and maintenance program. The training will concentrate in centrifugal pump as they are the most common one used in the industries and day life.
Course Outline Training Centrifugal Pumps
- Basic Theory of Fluid Mechanics
- Basic Theory of Centrifugal Pump and Installation
- Basic Theory of Reciprocating Pump and Installation
- Critical Symptoms of Pump Operation
- Centrifugal Pump Sealing
- Rolling Element Bearings in Centrifugal Pump
- Selecting Multiphase Pumps
- Inspection and Maintenance of Pump
What Should Attends
- Fresh Mechanical or Rotating Engineers, Engineering and Construction Engineers, Project Engineer
- Production Operators, Technicians, Asset Management Team members, Maintenance and Operation Personnel who are responsible for the
- Selection, Sizing, Specifying, Installation, Testing, And Maintenance Of pumping system.
- Experienced professionals who want to refresh or broaden their understanding of pumps
- Professionals with little to moderate production facility design and or production operation back ground
- Other professionals who want better understanding of the subject
Joko Winarno, ST., M.Eng
S-2 Jurusan Teknik Mesin Fakultas Teknik UGM. Manajer PT. Young Sin Aneka Energy, Tangerang 1993 – 1995. Dosen Jurusan Teknik Mesin Fakultas Teknik Universitas Janabadra Yogyakarta. Konsultan PT. Mavista Teknik Yogyakarta. Konsultan PT. Nouvalindo Yogyakarta. Bidang Kompetensi : Generator Uap dan Gas, Teknik Perawatan, Pendingin Dan Pemanas, Heat Transfer, Liquid and Gas Flow, Pump And Compressor, Pipe And Pipelines.
DATE AND VENUE
Hotel Merapi Merbabu Yogyakarta
- 7-9 Juli, 11-13 Agustus, 8-10 September, 20-22 Oktober, 10-12 November, 8-10 Desember
- Pukul : 08.00 – 16.00 WIB
- Biaya Rp. 8.500.000 per peserta (Non Residential).
- Pembayaran dapat dilakukan pada saat pelatihan