Yogyakarta | 13 – 15 November 2018 | Rp 6.000.000 – PASTI JALAN
Yogyakarta | 27 – 29 November 2018 | Rp 6.000.000 – ALMOST RUNNING
Yogyakarta | 04 – 06 Desember 2018 | Rp 6.000.000
Yogyakarta | 18 – 20 Desember 2018 | Rp 6.000.000
OVERVIEW COMBUSTION ANALYSIS
How do we minimize our cost of operating heating equipment, conserve energy and reduce carbon emissions while maintaining heating performance? The answer is, maximize the efficiency of existing furnaces and boilers, as well as verify the performance of newly installed high efficient equipment. The only way to guarantee that a system is operating at maximum efficiency is to perform a combustion analysis and properly adjusting the air/fuel ratio. This program is designed to provide a full understanding of the combustion process, combustion test procedures and the adjustments required to maximize fuel efficiency.
Training will also familiarize participants with fundamentals of common residential gas and oil central space heating systems. Training includes a discussion of the combustion process, chimneys, appliance types, operating and safety controls, electricity and fuel delivery. Participants will be trained to perform tests particular to all types of gas-fired and oil-fired systems and to recommend retrofits. Besides topics of combustion analysis, safety controls, vent safety, carbon monoxide measurement, and heat rise measurements, the treatment of on and off-cycle losses will be covered for oil and gas fired units.
OBJECTIVES COMBUSTION ANALYSIS
This class will help prepare you to tackle the job of combustion analysis on mid and high-efficiency natural gas burners. This program is designed to provide a full understanding of the combustion process, combustion test procedures and the adjustments required to maximize fuel efficiency.
COURSE CONTENTS COMBUSTION ANALYSIS
- Fundamentals & Basic Applications
- Introduction to Combustion / CFD
- Fundamentals of common residential gas and oil central space heating systems
- Understanding of the combustion process, combustion test procedures and the adjustments required to maximize fuel efficiency.
- A review of the properties of gas, pressure measurements, meter-clocking & the combustion process
- Application and use of combustion analysis instruments.
- Steps required to correct typical combustion problems
- Mathematical behind Combustion / CFD
- Combustion Analysis (Concepts & Demonstration)
- Geometrical Modeling
- Mesh Generation
- Boundary Conditions
- General Hydrodynamics/Aerodynamics Analysis
- Cold Flow Analysis
- Formulation for Reaction Modeling
- Special Case : Burner Analysis
- Discussion of the combustion process, chimneys, appliance types, operating and safety controls, electricity and fuel delivery
- Tests particular to all types of gas-fired and oil-fired systems and to recommend retrofits.
- Safety controls, vent safety, carbon monoxide measurement, and heat rise measurements, the treatment of on and off-cycle losses will be covered
WHO SHOULD ATTEND COMBUSTION ANALYSIS
This training is recommended to be followed by the Technicians, Engineers, Maintenance and Operator Supervisor in furnace/boiler, steam/gas power plant.
METHODS COMBUSTION ANALYSIS
- Case Study
INSTRUCTOR COMBUSTION ANALYSIS
- Sigit Budi Hartono, ST., MT.
- Teguh Pudji Purwanto, MT.
Instructor is a professional consultant in Material Science, Metallurgy, Mechanical Testing and Failure Analysis.
TIME & VENUE TRAINING COMBUSTION ANALYSIS
- Batch 9 : November 13 – 15, 2018 2018 (running – Yogyakarta)
- Batch 10 : November 27 – 29, 2018 2018 (almost running – Yogyakarta)
- Batch 11 : December 4 – 6, 2018
- Batch 12 : December 18 – 20, 2018
- 08.00 – 16.00 WIB
- Yogyakarta: Cavinton Hotel Yogyakarta ; Neo Malioboro Hotel Yogyakarta; Ibis Styles Yogyakarta Hotel
- Surabaya: Hotel Neo Gubeng Surabaya ; Hotel Santika Pandegiling Surabaya
- Malang: Ibis Styles Malang Hotel
- Jakarta: Yello Hotel Manggarai Jakarta ; Ibis Jakarta Arcadia Hotel
- Bandung: Serela Cihampelas Hotel Bandung ; Serela Merdeka Hotel Bandung
- Bali: Ibis Bali Kuta Hotel ; Harris Kuta Raya Hotel Bali
In House Training : Depend on request
TUITION FEE COMBUSTION ANALYSIS
- Publish Rate : 6.000.000 IDR /participant
- Special Rate : 5.500.000 IDR /participant (min 3 participants from the same company)
Bandung / Jakarta / Surabaya / Malang: 7.000.000 IDR /participant
Bali: 8.000.000 IDR /participant
- Qualified Instructor
- Meeting Room at Hotel
- Coffe Break & Lunch
- Module (hard & soft copy/flashdish)
- Training Kit