Compressor Operation, Maintenance & Troubleshooting
Yogyakarta | 25 – 26 Mei 2015 | Rp. 4.900.000 Per Peserta
Semarang / Solo | 25 – 26 Mei 2015 | Rp. 5.900.000 Per Peserta
Bandung / Jakarta / Surabaya | 25 – 26 Mei 2015 | Rp. 6.900.000 Per Peserta
Bali / Batam /Balikpapan / Manado / Lombok | 25 – 26 Mei 2015 | Rp. 7.900.000 Per Peserta
Yogyakarta | 03 – 04 Juni 2015 | Rp. 4.900.000 Per Peserta
Semarang / Solo | 03 – 04 Juni 2015 | Rp. 5.900.000 Per Peserta
Hotel Santika, Surabaya | 03 – 04 Juni 2015 | Rp. 6.900.000 Per Peserta – PASTI JALAN
Bali / Batam /Balikpapan / Manado / Lombok | 03 – 04 Juni 2015 | Rp. 7.900.000 Per Peserta
Production continuity is a keyword in any process of production activities, in which power system play important role to keep all of the operation. Compressor is known for its capability to store energy in the form of air pressure. In industrial application, compressor are completed with auxiliaries to control the air flow, pressure, and actuators. Compressor will become advantage if it’s operated and maintained properly. Compressor principles and their system performance however should be understood by operator and any person who get involved with them to increase performance of the operation, maintenance, safety, etc.
MATERI TRAINING COMPRESSOR
- Explain the theory of air/gas compression.
- Describe how altitude and moisture affects the compression of air.
- Describe the principles of operation of positive displacement and dynamic compressors.
- Define air compression terminology such as absolute and gauge pressures, compressor
- Displacement and compressor capacity, free air, volumetric efficiency, single and double acting, single and multistage.
- Given relative data, perform basic calculations to solve for compressor displacement and compressor volumetric efficiency.
2. RECIPROCATING COMPRESSORS:
- State and describe the different types of single and multi-stage reciprocating compressors, state the function of the various compressor parts, including valves.
- Describe the methods employed to cool air or gas during compression.
- List and describe the different types of prime movers used for compressors.
3. ROTARY COMPRESSORS:
Describe the principles of operation, their application, volume and pressure capabilities, methods of regulation, advantages and disadvantages of the following types of (positive displacement) rotary compressors:
- sliding vane
- the lobe type
- roots type
4. CENTRIFUGAL AND AXIAL COMPRESSORS:
- Describe the design and operation of the volute and diffuser type centrifugal compressors.
- Describe the design and operation of the single-stage double-flow and the four-stage centrifugal compressors.
- Describe the design and operation of an axial flow compressor.
- State the causes and remedies of compressor surging.
5. COMPRESSOR SYSTEM AUXILIARIES:
- Describe the design and operation of intercoolers and aftercoolers; state their location within the system, describe the maintenance requirements of these components.
- State the need for air receivers, their preferred location, and the inspection and maintenance requirements as per Code.
- Describe the use of air filters, list and provide a description of the different types commonly used.
6. OPERATION, CONTROL AND MAINTENANCE:
- Explain the following methods employed to control compressor output:
- Start/stop, dual control
- Suction line valve
- Suction or discharge valve
- Adjustable stroke
- Variable clearance volume
- List and describe the operation of the various types of controllers and safety devices used in a compressed air system. Describe how these devices can be tested while system is in operation.
- Describe the internal and external methods of compressor lubrication.
- State the various operational checks done by an operator on both the compressor(s) and the compressed air/gas system to ensure safe and efficient operation.
- State the preventive maintenance requirements of compressors, auxiliaries, piping and receivers.
- State the probable causes of compressed air/gas compressor, receiver or pipeline explosions.
7. ACT, REGULATIONS AND CODES:
The candidate is expected to be able to locate information relating to the staffing, operation, maintenance, inspection, and testing of the compressor plant and its equipments.
The candidate is expected to be able to fully explain the dangers associated with the operation of a compressor plant and all its components, and state the precautions to be taken to minimize or prevent such dangers.
The training can be important for all personnel involved with the design, installation, maintenance, operation and servicing of compressor and their basic systems.
Presentasi, Diskusi , Studi Kasus
Jadwal Training 2015
- Hotel Santika Kuta, Bali
- Hotel Nagoya Plaza, Batam
- Hotel Fave, Balikpapan
- Hotel Aston, Manado
- The Santosa Villas and Resort, Lombok
- Hotel Gino Ferucci, Bandung
- Hotel Santika Pandegiling, Surabaya
- Hotel Fave Pasar baru Jakarta, Jakarta
- Hotel Ibis Solo
- Hotel Ibis Simpang Lima, Semarang
- Hotel Ibis Malioboro, Yogyakarta
- 25 – 26 Mei 2015
- 03 – 04 Juni 2015
- 08 – 09 Juni 2015
- 15 – 16 Juni 2015
- 22 – 23 Juni 2015
- 29 – 30 Juni 2015
- 06 – 07 Juli 2015
- 13 – 14 Juli 2015
- 27 – 28 Juli 2015
- 03 – 04 Agustus 2015
- 10 – 11 Agustus 2015
- 18 – 19 Agustus 2015
- 24 – 25 Agustus 2015
- 31 Agustus – 1 September2015
- 07 – 08 September 2015
- 14 – 15 September 2015
- 21 – 22 September 2015
- 28 – 29 September 2015
- 05 – 06 Oktober 2015
- 12 – 13 Oktober 2015
- 19 – 20 Oktober 2015
- 26 – 27 Oktober 2015
- 02 – 03 November 2015
- 09 – 10 November 2015
- 16 – 17 November 2015
- 23 – 24 November 2015
- 30 November – 1 Desember 2015
- 07 – 08 Desember 2015
- 14 – 15 Desember 2015
21 – 22 Desember 2015
- 28 – 29 Desember 2015
Investasi dan Fasilitas
- Rp.7.900.000 (Non Residential) untuk lokasi di Bali, Batam, Balikpapan, Manaado atau Lombok
- Rp. 6.900.000 (Non Residential) untuk lokasi di Bandung, Jakarta atau Surabaya
- Rp 5.900.000 (Non Residential) untuk Lokasi Solo atau Semarang
- Rp. 4.900.000 (Non Residential) untuk lokasi di Yogyakarta
- Quota minimum 3 peserta ( Untuk Manado, Balikpapan dan Lombok Quota minimal 4 peserta)
- Fasilitas : Certificate,Training kits, USB, Lunch, Coffee Break, Souvenir
Ir. Paryana Puspaputra, M.Eng. and Team