COMPRESSOR : Technique, Operation and Maintenance
Jakarta | 18 – 21 Agustus 2015 | IDR 9.750.000
Bandung | 01 – 04 September 2015 | IDR 9.750.000
Bogor | 20 – 23 Oktober 2015 | IDR 9.750.000
Yogyakarta | 17 – 20 November 2015 | IDR 9.750.000
Jakarta | 08 – 11 Desember 2015 | IDR 9.750.000
Compressor is one of energy convert machine which used in many industries. By knowing the theory and the treatment of compressor, it can reduce the downtime effect and lengthen the usage time.
To give illustration and knowledge about air compressor, its working principle, construction, installation, operation and treatment in order to reach optimize and efficient compression process. By joining this course, the participant would be able to analyze determination of interference source, so they can think systematically to analyze failures in the compressor.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Manager, supervisor, engineer, operator and maintenance planner, who have responsibility to avoid company down time, to increase productivity & high profit,.
1. Basic theory of thermodynamics
- Basic law of thermodynamics
- Type of Air Heat
- Standard, Symbol, definition and unit
- Air Compression Process
- Compression work
- Hint volume summary
2. Basic theory of compressor
- Growth history of compressor
- Usefulness of gas compressor
- Compressor clarification
- Principle of Compressor Working System
- Working Cycle of Compressor
- Power, loss and efficiency
- Multiple Compressors
- Power necessity
- Centrifugal Compressor
3. Gas Turbine Compressor
- Centrifugal Compressor
- Axial Compressor
- Performance of Compressor
4. Pressure Loss on Gas/ Air Pipe Installation
- Determination and Accuracy
- Factors to estimate friction loss
5. Problem, Operation and Maintenance
- Field Test
- Operation and Maintenance
- Inspection and Maintenance
- Compressor Installation
6. Positive Displacement Compressor
- Characteristic and Classification of Compressor
- Piston Compressor
- The Parts of Piston Compressors
- Cooled Cylinder
- Capacity Control
- Turn-Around Compressor
7. Piston Compressor Performance Test
- Test of Installation
- Calculation Formulas
- Assignment which have made on report
8. Dynamic Compressor
- Mechanic Definition
- Condition and Performance
- Centrifugal Compressor Type according to cashing design
- Centrifugal compressor application
- Centrifugal Compressor Characteristics
- Details of Centrifugal Compressor Design
- Arrangement and capacity control at Centrifugal Compressor
- Integral-Gear Centrifugal Compressor
- Axial-Flow Compressor
Ir. I Nengah Diasta M.Eng.is a lecturer in Mechanical Engineering Department of Bandung Institute of Technology for more than 10 years. His expertise is on the area of fluid mechanics and pumping system. He also gives training program to the public such as Pertamina, PT. Pupuk Kaltim, PT. Telkom and some other PSC companies on this subject. On the practical aspects, Mr. Diasta was project leader in the industries such as PT. Telkom, Containers Terminal of Tanjung Priok, Juanda Airport, and Rekayasa-Sumitomo Power Plant Project at Wayang Windu Geothermal field, Bandung.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Qualified instructor
- Quality Training Material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality Training Kits included Calculator, T-shirt, or jacket,or cap etc.
- Interactive Presentation with discussion
- Convenient Training Facilities with four(4) stars quality
- Lunch per Day
- Morning and Afternoon coffee/ tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Executive flash disk , Stationery , Note book , exclusive bag .
- Foto Training
- Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
TIME &VENUE 2015
- Jakarta, 18 – 21 Agustus 2015
- Bandung, 01 – 04 September 2015
- Bogor, 20 – 23 Oktober 2015
- Yogyakarta, 17 – 20 November 2015
- Jakarta, 08 – 11 Desember 2015
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
- IDR 9.750.000,-/ Person
- Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
Compressor training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)