*Aryaduta Hotel Semanggi/ Ibis Arcadia, Jakarta | 19-21 Nov 2012 | Rp. 3.750.000 ,- (Full fare)
The Certified Data Centre Professional course is a two-day course designed to expose participants to the key components of the data centre. If will address how to setup and improve key aspects such as power, cooling, security, cabling, safety etc. to ensure a hi-available data centre. It will also address key operations and maintenance aspects.
However the ever changing technologies put an increasing pressure on the data centre managers together with a faster pace in which these changes are required.
In addition to this, there is a vast number of companies where the data centre is a shared responsibility between the IT and Facilities divisions, each having their own values and standards to which they believe a mission critical site ought to be running.
This course brings participants up to speed with the data center design, maintenance and operations, valuable lessons which will enable a hi-available, flexible, safe and efficiency mission critical data.
At the completion of the course participants shall benefit from the course such as:
- Obtain an understanding about the infrastructure of the data centre
- Learn both the standard and the best practices of a data centre professional
- Gain awareness of potential environmental threats towards the data centre and solutions against such hazards.
- Learn techniques to increase the efficiency of the data centre
- Be able to perform maintenance on the data centre
- Be aware of the safety and security practices at the data centre
Target Audience :
The primary audience for this course is an IT, Facilities or Data Cen-tre operations professional working in and around the data centre and having responsibility to achieve and improve hi-availability and manageability of the data centre.
Course Contents :
- The data Centre, its Importance and causes for downtime
- Data Centre Standards and best practices
- Building construction
- Raised Floor/Suspended Ceiling
- Power Infrastructure
- Electro Magnetic Fields
- Cooling infrastructure
- Designing a Scalable Network Infrastructure
- Fire suppression
- Data Centre monitoring
- Operational Security and Safety Practices
- Maintenance Contracts/SLA/OLA
- IT service management based on ITIL/BS15000/ISO-20000 Exam: Certified Data Centre Professional
Workshop Leader :
Fauzi Hasan, DR, Ir. MM, MBA, PMP, CISA, CISSP, SSCP, CISM, CMPP, CSCP, CGeIT, APICS, ITIL, CEP-PM, APICS,
Having vast experience in the project management area with areas of exposure such as: banking IT & Telco, manufacturing, Oil and Gas industries, enhanced with application of business process improvement procedure in line with CMMI methodology; while also delivering consultancy in IT strategy and audit, and supplemented with direct involvement in the setting up of BCP and DRP complementing the establishment of DRC for local Indonesian banks and government institutions.
Business development and sales executive experienced in direct operational involvement in the information technology and telecommunication services. Major focus in satellite-VSAT/DMV/ ISBN and wireless OFDM, CDMA and embryonic form of 3G services, while having vast experiences for combined Telco solutions with diversified media and technology platforms applied in diversified Industry.
Strong exposure and with hands on knowledge of business process re-engineering and information technology implementation specializes in Enterprise Resource Planning cushioned with telecommunication network. During the exposures has presented deliverables such as:
- Project management for Bank, telecommunication industry, Oil &Gas
- CMMI application and Information system audit implementation
- Set up Telco services business for Oil and Gas
- Set up project management services and IT application services business in the Oil and Gas Industry sector
- Set up and expand the VSAT DMV services to major Oil industry
- Set up TETRA radio telecommunication business (NOKIA) in Indonesia, especially with Police dept and the TNI, and other government agencies
- Developed a strategy to implement IT application especially the ERP supporting the business processes in the area of logistics and supply chain management
- Initiated and developed a strategic alliance with a global computer company to design and market GIS system products
- Manage strategic corporate accounts at government institutions and major private organizations on hardware, software and telecommunication services
- Implement eTOM deployment in Saudi Telcom (STC), extensive exposure in process decomposition, and conducted BPAM and ITIL training to STC staffs
- Lecturer in IT governance and certified project management professional and in IT security, also supply chain management
- Develop and introduce the Integrated Logistics Services or Third Party Logistics to the Indonesian industrial community (Singapore Technology Logistics)
- Ran organization as a business within a business based on a custom driven philosophy, by introducing new concepts, programs and direction to increase productivity and efficiencies.
- Proven marketing and sales ability in closing management services different countries
- Negotiated and dealt with executives of multinational on various aspects of business ventures.
- Develop the Disaster Recovery Services business plan and execute with local and regional partners (SingTel)
- Develop and implement strategy for the implementation of SISKOMDAGRI project-telecommunication networking of the Minister of Internal Affairs
- Set up implement strategy for Telecommunication services business (Telco)
- Set up Intelligent Video Network/ IVN business with Scopus International in Indonesia
Strong strategic thinker, planner, and problem solver with leadership quality for achieving bottom-line goals, including managing multi-disciplinary, cross-cultural teams toward a common purpose.
Conceived and marketed a new trend and concept of Third Party Logistics facilitate clients with outsourcing the logistics and supply chain activities in the direction of generating efficiency and productivity as related to Oil and Gas industry. Developed and implemented programs for corporate accounts and the channels for the hardware and application systems as catalyst to the business acceleration and achievement at Hewlett-Packard.
- Rp. 2.950.000 ,- (REG for 3 person/more; payment before 12 Nov 2012)
- Rp. 3.250.000,- (REG before 05 Nov 2012; payment before 12 Nov 2012)
- Rp. 3.750.000 ,- (Full fare)