Electrical Safety For Non Electrical Personal
Dafam Fortuna Hotel, Yogyakarta | 25 – 28 November 2015 | IDR 7.000,000.00 per participant
Electrical Safety training module that meets Occupational Safety and Health Administration guidelines for training and awareness pertaining to practical safeguarding of employees in their workplace. This information is applicable to all electric equipment and installations used to provide electric power and light for employee workplaces. This course is designed to provide guidance on working safely on low voltage electrical equipment & systems (up to 1000V AC 1500V DC) located within industrial environments. The course will assist employees and companies reduce the risk of personal injury, due to electrocution and arc flash, also to help prevent damage to assets due to operator error.
Upon completion of this training the student will be familiar with:
- Description of basic principles of electricity
- Typical electrical hazards and the types of injuries they can cause
- Protective measures for avoiding personal injury from electrical hazard
- General rules for responding to an electrical emergency
- To raise the level of safety awareness for all personnel working with electrical equipment and for the candidates to comprehend the safety rules, regulations & guidelines related to current legislation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Non electrical personnel requiring electrical safety awareness training to enable to become aware of the hazards associated with installing, maintaining or operating electrical equipment
SUMMARY OUTLINE ELECTRICAL SAFETY
- Hazards & Effects of Electricity.
- Arc Flash.
- Selection & Use of Suitable PPE.
- Electricity at Work Regulations 1989.
- Permit to Work (PTW).
- Electrical Documentation.
- Safe Electrical Isolations.
- Risk Assessments.
- Harmonised Cable Conductor Colours & Markings.
- Earthing & Bonding.
- Portable Appliances.
- Fault Levels & Fault Energy.
- Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Areas.
- Maintenance of Electrical Equipment.
- Safe Use of Test Equipment
- Case Study
Teguh Santoso, Ir
Teguh Santoso experienced more than 26 years in Electrical.
TIME & VENUE
- Dafam fortuna Hotel, Yogyakarta
- 25 – 28 November 2015
- 4 days – 08 am – 04 pm
IDR 7.000,000.00 per participant non residential
- Electrical Safety Module / Handout
- Training Kit