Flotation Operation, Optimization and Maintenance
Dafam Fortuna Hotel, Yogyakarta | 12 – 15 October 2015 | IDR 7,000,000
Do you want to increase the production and lower operating costs of your Flotation equipment? This Flotation course introduces proven procedures and techniques to improve the efficiency of your Flotation Cells.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Designed for process, operation and maintenance personnel working with flotation equipment.
Participants will be instructed on correct operation and how to optimize their system. They will also learn specific maintenance procedures and repair works to prevent break downs and ensure desirable operation efficiency.
FLOTATION SUMMARY OUTLINE
- Flotation Cell Fundamentals
- What’s new?
- Process multipliers and performance adders
- How to audit your process and equipment to improve performance
- Float Cell Maintenance Procedures – Changing out mechanisms for repair or maintenance without shutting down
- Operation of Float Cells (controls)
- Spare parts and component inspection techniques
- Case Study
TIME & VENUE
- Dafam Fortuna Hotel Jl. Dagen 60 Malioboro Yogyakarta,
12 – 15 October 2015
4 days (08 am – 04 pm)
Teguh Pudji Purwanto, Ir, MT
Teguh Pudji Purwanto experienced more than 26 years in mechanical industry.
IDR 7,000,000.00 per participant non residential
- Module / Handout Flotation Training
- Training Kit