Heat Exchanger in Practice
Dafam Fortuna Hotel, Yogyakarta | 20 – 23 May 2015 | IDR 7,000,000
Dafam Fortuna Hotel, Yogyakarta | 20 – 22 Juli 2015 | IDR 7,000,000
Dafam Fortuna Hotel, Yogyakarta | 27 – 30 October 2015 | IDR 7,000,000
The programme and its contents are specifically developed for practicing engineering and project professionals as well as trainee engineers. Therefore the contents make use of the essential academic background, which is combined with the relevant state of the art field experience and best operational, maintenance and reliability considerations.
The contents encompass the typical applicable international standards supplemented with the latest technological developments as it is considered essential for the practicing professional to have the necessary applied knowledge to take the necessary actions in relation to existing and to new equipment and practices, aiming to achieve the optimum profitability, operability, maintainability, reliability safety and environmental protection. At the same time the practicing professional is enabled to be at the forefront of the latest relevant developments for the necessary and timely action and improvements.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Those directly involved in gas processing operations will find the course particularly relevant.
SUMMARY OUTLINE HEAT EXCHANGER
- Types of Heat Exchanger
- Heat Exchanger constructional and design features
- Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger Components
- Bundles, Tubes, Tube Layouts, Tube Patterns, Tube Counts, Baffles, Shells,
- Covers -Types, Characteristics, Applications
- Fluid Flow Paths Shell and tube side fluid selection arrangements
- Tube vibrations, erosion, and cavitation.
- Helically baffled shell and tube heat exchanger Characteristics, applications
- Rod Baffled shell and tube heat exchanger characteristics, applications.
- Hairpin Heat Exchangers, – types, characteristics applications
- Fin fan coolers types, characteristics, and applications.
- Design Considerations Thermal Hydraulic Design
- Modes of Heat Transfer
- Heat Transfer in a Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger – Basic Equations
- Temperature Distribution Logarithmic Mean Temperature Difference (LMTD)
- Nomogram for Logarithmic Mean Temperature Difference (LMTD)
- Correction Chart for LMTD
- Temperature Effectiveness
- Fouling Factors
- Heat Transfer Coefficients, Pressure drop inside Tubes Pressure Drop Across Tubes
- Shell and Tube Side Velocities
- Nozzle Dimensions
- Data Tables and Graphs
- Relevant Examples
- Thermal Rating Design
- Service Related Problems
- Impingement and Erosion
- Tube Vibrations
- Thermal Stresses
- Fouling, its nature and effects
- Cleaning Heat Exchangers
- Performance Improvement Techniques.
- Monitoring Heat Exchanger Performance
- Debottlenecking Heat Exchangers
- Extending Service Life
- Standard materials, corrosion and corrosion protection.
- Testing and Inspecting Heat Exchangers (New or in Service)
- Case Study
TIME & VENUE
- Dafam Fortuna Hotel Jl. Dagen 60 Malioboro Yogyakarta,
21 – 24 Maret 2015
20 – 23 May 2015
20 – 22 Juli 2015
27 – 30 October 2015
4 days (08 am – 04 pm)
Teguh Pudji Purwanto, Ir, MT
Teguh Pudji Purwanto experienced more than 26 years in mechanical industry.
IDR 7,000,000.00 per participant non residential
- Module / Handout
- Training Kit