Bandung | 9 – 12 June 2015 | IDR 9.750.000
Bogor | 28 – 31 Juli 2015 | IDR 9.750.000
Yogyakarta | 11 – 14 Agustus 2015 | IDR 9.750.000
Jakarta | 8 – 11 September 2015 | IDR 9.750.000
- Understanding the basic principles of thermodynamics and heat transfer
- Understanding the types of trade and uses hot
- Understanding the analysis of change heat
Syllabus Training Heat Exchangers
- Concept and Basic Principles of thermodynamics
- Concept and Basic Principles of Transport Phenomena
- Types of Heat Exchangers
- Basic Analysis Heat Exchangers
- Shell and Tube
- Compact Heat Exchangers
- Direct Contact Heat Exchangers
- Cooling Tower
This course will be conducted by Ir. Hendy Riyanto, M.Sc. He is well experienced in Thermodynamic Engineering. He began his career as Lecturer of Machine Element, Numerical Analysis at Universitas Pasundan. He gained post-graduate on Mechanical Engineering from Colorado State University and practiced and shared his knowledge by becoming tutor in the same university for ten years. During his career he exposed to various jobs and responsibilities such as Geothermal Steam Turbine Analyst, Maintenance Management at PT Badak LNG and CNOOC, Mini Hydro Electric Generation, Natural Gas Vehicle Bus for Jakarta Busway Project, etc He has been delivering training course since 2005.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by TIM.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Convenient training facilities with five star quality
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment (Optional)
- Exclusive flash disk.
TIME &VENUE 2015
- Bandung, 9 – 12 June 2015
- Bogor, 28 – 31 Juli 2015
- Yogyakarta, 11 – 14 Agustus 2015
- Jakarta, 8 – 11 September 2015
- Bandung, 6 – 9 Oktober 2015
- Bogor, 3 – 6 November 2015
- Yogyakarta, 15 – 18 Desember 2015
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
- IDR 9.750.000,-/ Person, (Excluded PPN 10% and Accommodation)
- Registration and payment deadline a weeks before training held.
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)