MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR SUPERVISOR
Bandung | 10 – 13 Oktober 2016 | Rp 7.950.000/person
Bandung | 31 Oktober – 03 November 2016 | Rp 7.950.000/person
Bandung | 05 – 08 Desember 2016 | Rp 7.950.000/person
This training will be presented for the supervisor or engineer or those who handle of engaged in managing the maintenance of production machinery, utilities, and users of production machinery. All of company facilities (items), such as production machinery, utilities, buildings, etc. should be in standard condition. Standard condition of items could be maintained through programmed maintenance. Therefore, in order the exercise of the maintenance activities can be well done, should be managed for the maintenance of these items. The success of the maintenance activities will support the increase in production, working comfort, and enhance the prestige of the company.
During the training, presentation of the materials will be presented in a comprehensive manner, through the method of presentation of these things easily lead to a more complex, and practically based to a critical analysis.
After completing this training, at the end of the activities you will be able to explain clearly about the analysis, performance, operation of the electrical generator in the industry.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM:
- Maintenance system
- Unprogrammed maintenance
- Preventive (programmed) maintenance
- Down time
- Manual of maintenance for facilities or machines
- Maintenance activity scheduling
- Friction and tribologie
- Inventory of spare parts
1. Question – answer
3. Adult education.
4. Presentation is associated with the experience of participants
Brayan Munthe, MT.
Brayan Munthe was born in May 26th 1954. He got his education from electrical engineering IKIP Padang, then diploma of technical teacher training Hawthorn Institute of Education, Melbourne, and his master program from electrical engineering universitas gadjah mada, UGM Yogyakarta. He has followed many courses in Indonesia and also abroad to improve his capabilities. He is lecturer at politeknik TEDC and also at electrical department technical education development center Bandung. He has field experiences because he has done some projects in some companies in Indonesia related to his competencies.
Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Grand Seriti, Carrcadin, Amaroossa, Grand Serela, Gino Feruci, Verona Palace, Malaka, Zodiac Taurus)
TRAINING DURATION :
- 10 Oct 2016-13 Oct 2016
- 31 Oct 2016-03 Nov 2016
- 05 Dec 2016-08 Dec 2016
INVESTATION PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp 7.950.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp 7.750.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp 7.500.000/person (if there are 3 or more participants from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS :
- Training Module
- Flashdisk contain training material
- NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Foto
- Training room with full ac facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffee break everyday of training
- Qualified Instructor
- Transportation from hotel of participants to hotel of training VV (if minimal participants from the same company is 4 )