TRANSMISI DAYA MEKANIK (MECHANICAL POWER TRANSMISSION)
Bandung | 04 – 07 August 2015 | Rp 7.950.000
Bandung | 29 Sept – 02 October 2015 | Rp 7.950.000
Bandung | 26 – 29 October 2015 | Rp 7.950.000
Bandung | 24 – 27 November 2015 | Rp 7.950.000
Jadwal Training 2015 Selanjutnya …
Mechanics may be defined as that science which describes and predicts the conditions of rest or motion of bodies under the action of forces. It is divided into three parts: mechanics of rigid bodies, mechanics of deformable bodies and mechanics of fluids.
The mechanics of rigid bodies is subdivided into static and dynamic, the former dealing with bodies at rest, the latter with bodies in motion.
Mechanics is a physical science, since it deals with the study of physical phenomena. Mechanics is the foundation of most engineering sciences and is indispensable prerequisite to their study. The purpose of mechanics is to explain and predict physical phenomena and thus to lay the foundations for engineering applications.
Turbine Supervisors, Senior Mechanical Supervisors & Sr. Supervisors.
TRAINING OBJECTIVE :
Understand common engineering material used in mechanical engineering. Demonstrate the understanding of gas and diesel engine.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE :
1. Fundamentals of Mechanics
- Fundamentals of Mechanics, Measurement of Mechanical Operation, Single Machine Principles, Simple Machines.
2. Linkage System
- Lever Machines, Four-Bar Linkage, Toggle Linkage, Crank Systems.
3. Drive System
- Gear Trains, Angular Gear Trains, Orbital Gear Trains, Belt and Chain Drives, Flexible Connectors.
4. Control Devices
- Friction Devices, One-way Devices, Variable Speed Devices, Power Devices.
Ir. Maridjo,MT.is alumnus from Mechanical Engineering Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB). He has been lecturer at PEDC and now as lecturer at mechanical engineering Polytechnique ITB (POLBAN). Ir. Maridjo has taught many topics related to his expertise to many companies in Indonesia, such as predictive and preventive maintenance, lubrication system, diesel machine, pump, gas turbine, piping and pipeline, compressor, boiler, conveyor system and many others. Many participants from companies have been trained and collaborated with him such as Chevron, Semen Gresik, semen Baturaja, Pertamina, Pusri, GGPC, employee of Qatar and lybia oil and gas company, UP IV Balongan pertamina, PT. Indocement, some PLTA, some hotels, PT.Pupuk Kujang, PT.Bio Farma, BPPT, PT. Bintang Agung, some other oil and gas companies in Indonesia and etc. Ir.Maridjo has been researching and publishing the results on his core competencies on academics standing.
Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Grand Seriti, Carrcadin, Amaroossa, Grand Serela, Gino Feruci, Verona Palace, Malaka, Zodiac Taurus)
DURASI TRAINING :
4 (empat) hari
TRAINING TIME :
- 04 Aug 2015-07 Aug 2015
- 29 Sep 2015-02 Oct 2015
- 26 Oct 2015-29 Oct 2015
- 24 Nov 2015-27 Nov 2015
- 15 Dec 2015-18 Dec 2015
INVESTATION PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp 7.950.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp 7.750.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp 7.500.000/person (if there are 3 or more participants from the same company)
FASILITAS UNTUK PESERTA :
- Modul Training
- Flash Disk berisi materi training
- ATK: NoteBook dan Ballpoint
- Foto Training
- Ruang Training dengan fasilitas Full AC dan multimedia
- Makan siang dan 2 kali coffeebreak
- Instruktur yang Qualified
- Transportasi untuk peserta dari hotel penginapan ke hotel tempat training – PP (jika peserta minimal dari satu perusahaan ada 4 peserta)