Power Systems Transients
Dafam Fortuna Hotel, Yogyakarta | 27 – 30 October 2015 | IDR 7,000,000
- To develop an understanding of how surges and electrical transients originate and propagate throughout a power systems.
- To develop the capability to understand the nature and calculation of such surges and transients.
- To be able to understand transients issues related to power systems apparatus and overvoltage protection schemes for acceptable system operation w.r.t. insulation performance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The course is designed for the power systems engineers responsible for the operation, control and protection of distribution, transmission and generation systems. It is also targeting consulting and manufacturing engineers, engineers in industrial plants, etc.
- Fundamental Notions about Electrical Transients
- Simple Switching Transients and Damping
- Transient Solutions by Laplace Transform and by Deduction
- Transmission Line Equations and Traveling Waves
- Behavior of Traveling Waves at Junctions – Surge Impedance Terminations
- Behavior of Traveling Waves at Junctions – Complex Terminations and Bifurcation
- Lattice (Bewley) Diagrams
- Attenuation and Distortion of Traveling Waves
- Transients on Practical Power Systems
Teguh Santoso, Ir
Teguh Santoso experienced more than 26 years in Electrical.
- Case Study
TIME & VENUE
- Dafam Fortuna Hotel, Jl. Dagen 60 Malioboro Yogyakarta
- 03 – 06 February 20145
- 21 – 24 April 2015
- 25 – 28 Agustus 2015
- 27 – 30 October 2015
- 4 days – 08 am – 04 pm
IDR 7.000,000.00 per participant non residential
- Module / Handout
- Training Kit