Practical Economic for Petroleum Production
The Jayakarta Hotel Dago Bandung | 17-20 April 2012 | 9.799.000,-/peserta
The Jayakarta Hotel Dago Bandung | 17-20 July 2012 | 9.799.000,-/peserta
The Jayakarta Hotel Dago Bandung | 16-19 October 2012 | 9.799.000,-/peserta
This course will enable delegates from all technical and commercial disciplines to understand the theories and methods used to value oil and gas prospects. The four-days will reveal the fundamental aspects of upstream petroleum economics and risk analysis. Through computer-based exercises, participants will construct economic models, incorporating relevant cash flow data for case study projects and scenarios. Completion of the course, participants understand the elements of investment and operating costs, rules for the results of the various types of contracts, which is an indicator parameter and flow rate of cash benefits.
- The purpose of the exploitation of Oil and Gas industry
- Obstacles: The physical properties of rocks, the physical properties of reservoir fluids, flow rate and production settings, the energy reservoir, the technology chosen, etc.
- Consideration of the technical aspects:
- calculation of reserves
- estimated production rate
- well service
- work over and well deepening
- engineering borehole
- pressure Maintenace
- well stimulation.
- Investment costs and operating costs
- concept of time value of money
- acceleration of projects;
- profit indicator, POT, NPV, PIR and ROR.
- Decline curve and dcline rate
- exponential decline curve
- determination of the rate of QoL and economic boundaries.
- Production sharing contract (PSC, JOB, JOA, TAC, EOR)
- Cash flow: Gross revenue, CR and FTP, sharing, tax and investment, operation cost and net income, discounted cash flow, economic indicators
- Consideration of economic aspects:
By attending this highly interactive and practical course you will:
- Study upstream petroleum economic discounted cash flow evaluation methodologies
- Understand the derivation, calculation & application of economic metrics
- Learn the components of an oil/gas field cash flow
- Evaluate investment opportunities in exploration, development & production
- Construct production sharing contract, tax & royalty concession models
- Learn about international fiscal systems
- Understand uncertainty & risk in exploration & economic evaluation
Who Should Attend
Administration supervisors, senior production administrations and staff administrations.
Dr.Ir. Sudjati Rachmat, DEA. and Team
Dr.Ir. Sudjati Rachmat, DEA. is a lecturer in the department of petroleum ITB since 1979 until now. He graduated from ITB graduating in 1977, then continued his education at the Diplome d’Etude Ecole Centrale de Lyon Approfondie, UCB Lyon I, FRANCE. And in the years 1985 – 1987 he took courses Docteur en Mecanique de Fluide (Methode Numerique) Ecole Centrale de Lyon, UCB Lyon I, FRANCE.
Dr. Sudjati Rachmat often become an instructor in many oil-related training to companies all over Indonesia, such as Pertamina, Chevron, Rhino LNG, Total, Vico, Mobil Oil Indonesia, Ministery of Mining and Energy, Unocal Indonesia, Lemigas, IATMI-IWPL Oil and Gas , PPTM Oil and Gas, PT Caltex Pacific Indonesia, Gulf, Arco, etc.
TEMPAT DAN WAKTU
Waktu : 08.30-16.30 WIB
Tempat : The Jayakarta Hotel Dago Bandung
- 17-20 April 2012 (Bacth II)
- 17-20 July – 01 August 2012 (Bacth III)
- 16-19 October 2012 (Batch IV)
- Rp. 9.799.000,-/ perpeserta Non-Residensial.
- For send 3 participant discount 10 %.
- Meeting Room Hotel ****
- Training KIT
- 2 X Coffe Break + Lunch
- Additional Programm ( Optional)