PROCESS CONTROL & INSTRUMENTATION
Bogor | 25 – 28 Agustus 2015 | IDR 9.750.000,-
Yogyakarta | 8 – 11 September 2015 | IDR 9.750.000,-
Jakarta | 6 – 9 Oktober 2015 | IDR 9.750.000,-
Bandung | 17 – 20 November 2015 | IDR 9.750.000,-
Bogor | 15 – 18 Desember 2015 | IDR 9.750.000,-
To understand the scope and utilization of instrumentation and process control technology applicable to industry
Who Should Attend?
Senior Technicians, Production Supervisors, Instrumentation Engineers & Technicians
- Instrumentation Symbols and Nomenclature (P&I Diagram)
- Measuring Devices
- Flow &
- Process Control Principles (Control Objectives)
- Feedback Control Loops, Controllers (Control modes & Types)
- Control Valves:
- Flow Characteristics
- Actuator Types
- Valve Petitioners
- Process Control Systems:
- Control Cascade,
- Ratio and
- Feedforward Control
- Tuning Control:
- Alarm and Shutdown Devices
- Lab. Work
Dr. Ir. Sutanto Hadisupatmo, IPM. M.Sc.
DR. Sutanto Hadisupadmo. He has more than 15-years experiences as instructor on Instrumentation, Measurement Control & System, PLC, DCS Programming, Advance Process Control, etc. His professional education started on Engineering Physics, Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB-1977), Diplome Universite in Energetique, Universite de Prepignan, France (1985), Magister Engineering in Instrumentation and Control (ITB) and Doctor (ITB). As lecturer at Departement of Engineering Physics Department-ITB, he active doing research, writes published book/hands-out. As professional he has handled many projects in Instrumentation Process, Tools Evaluation, Transmitter, General Evaluation of Instrumentation Specification, Commercial Building Power Audit, Maintenance Management Evaluation, etc. To get more advance information and knowledge he has participated in domestic and overseas training, seminar, workshop and conference as participant or speakers.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
Documentation & Dress Code
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Exclusive flash disk.
TIME &VENUE 2015
- Bogor, 25 – 28 Agustus 2015
- Yogyakarta, 8 – 11 September 2015
- Jakarta, 6 – 9 Oktober 2015
- Bandung, 17 – 20 November 2015
- Bogor, 15 – 18 Desember 2015
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
- IDR 9.750.000,-/ Person
- Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)