PROFESSIONAL ACCIDENT/ INCIDENT INVESTIGATION
Bandung | 15 – 17 Juni 2015 | Rp 6.500.000/person
Bandung | 01 – 03 July 2015 | Rp 6.500.000/person
Bandung | 19 – 21 August 2015 | Rp 6.500.000/person
Bandung | 14 – 16 September 2015 | Rp 6.500.000/person
Bandung | 21 – 23 October 2015 | Rp 6.500.000/person
The impacts of accidents are harm to people, damage to property, loss to process, loss to profit and damage to environment. To prevent a recurrence of the accident, the professional and effective investigation should be conducted. To benefit from a loss producing event, a thorough and timely investigation of the accident is needed. The investigation will provide knowledge of what is really going on in the work place. Some types of accident investigation is a part of almost every safety program. Even when the purpose of the program is properly defined, investigation is often poorly done.
TRAINING OBJECTIVES :
This course aims to give participants valuable tools such as accident causes analysis techniques,time proven accident investigation,etc. The real reasons for what has happened is seldom determined and solutions are ineffective. After attending this course, the participants will be able to :
- Conduct proper evaluation of the accident risks.
- Perform professional and effective accident/incident investigations
- Develop adequate controls to minimize or eliminate the problems which will appear repeatedly with different symptoms.
- Define trends of the accidents.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE :
- Government Safety Regulations of Accident Reporting and Investigation.
- Investigation Pre-Planning, Team Selection and Investigation Tools.
- Supporting data collections ( i.e. photography, sketching and mapping).
- Interview Techniques.
- Analysis of damaged parts and accident reconstruction.
- Using of SCAT Chart.
- Human Factors in Accident Investigation.
- Individual and Group Exercises / Discussions / Presentations.
- Safety Films / VCD Shows
- Pre-Test, Post-Test, Course Evaluation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
The course is structured for anyone who has assignment to investigate accidents/incidents. Such as Safety Professionals, prospective members of investigation team or managers responsible for investigations.
Ir. Didi Sugandi Bc. M
He has 38 years hands-on work experiences in Oil/Gas/Geothermal Exploration and Production Companies, 17 years in Production Department with the last position as Production Superintendent, 1 year in Manpower Planning & Development, and 17 years in Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Department with the last position as Senior Manager HSE. Also he has 10 years experiences as a HSE Trainer/Instructor/Lecturer/Facilitator/Advisor/Consultant/Auditor for various companies and industries, both In-House Trainings and Public Trainings such as Oil/Gas/Geothermal PSC/JOB/TAC, Petrochemicals, Fertilizer Plants, LNG Plants, Power Plants/PLN, Cement Factories, Rubber Industries, Electronic Industries,Agrobusiness Industries, Chemicals Storage & Transportation Companies, Hospitals/Rumah Sakit Umum/Puskesmas especially for Physicians, Paramedics and Nurses, etc. And also as Guest HSE Lecturer at Seminars and Lectures in some Universities/Academy in Indonesia. His formal educational background is Bachelor Degree (Bc. M) from Oil & Natural Gas Academy (AKAMIGAS) Cepu , graduated in 1977 (Study Assignment under PT. STANVAC INDONESIA Sponsorship) and Petroleum Engineer (Ir.) from University of Pembangunan Nasional (UPN) VETERAN Yogyakarta, graduated in 1991 (Study Assignment under HUFFCO/VICO INDONESIA Sponsorship).
Hotel Kagum Group Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Grand Seriti, Carrcadin, Amaroossa, Grand Serela, Gino Feruci, Verona Palace, Malaka, Zodiac Taurus)
TRAINING DURATION :
1. 19 Jan 2015-21 Jan 2015
2. 16 Feb 2015-18 Feb 2015
3. 16 Mar 2015-18 Mar 2015
4. 15 Apr 2015-17 Apr 2015
5. 11 May 2015-13 May 2015
6. 15 Jun 2015-17 Jun 2015
7. 01 Jul 2015-03 Jul 2015
8. 19 Aug 2015-21 Aug 2015
9. 14 Sep 2015-16 Sep 2015
10. 21 Oct 2015-23 Oct 2015
11. 16 Nov 2015-18 Nov 2015
12. 07 Dec 2015-09 Dec 2015
INVESTATION PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp 6.500.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp 6.250.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp 5.950.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- Training Module
- Training CD Contains Training Material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Jacket or Waistcoat or T-Shirt
- Bag or Backpackers
- Training Photo
- Training Room with Full AC Facilities and multimedia
- Once lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified and experienced instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from venue of training(if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)