Rotating Equipments: Operation, Maintenance and Troubleshooting
Dafam Fortuna Hotel, Yogyakarta | 27 – 30 April 2015 | IDR 7,000,000
Dafam Fortuna Hotel, Yogyakarta | 01 – 04 Juli 2015 | IDR 7,000,000
Dafam Fortuna Hotel, Yogyakarta | 01 – 04 Desember 2015 | IDR 7,000,000
Most of plant’s equipments are rotary. Therefore, understanding the principles of rotating equipments is very essential. Identification of failure modes and monitoring methods of failure symptom are important as well, for establishing the most effective maintenance program. This course begins with discussing the definition of rotating equipments, their types and their primary functions, as well as the general characteristics of rotating equipments in relation with their performance. Then, a detailed discussion on primary rotating equipments, namely pumps, compressors, turbines and fans/blowers, will be given. The discussion includes the classification for each type, the performance characteristics and the frequent failure modes. This course is closed with a procedure to conduct alignment of axles and predictive maintenance for rotating equipments.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Engineers / Equipment’s Operators
- Maintenance / Workshop technicians
- Quality Control engineers.
- Process & Manufacturing / Engineer
- Other professional who wants to have a better understanding and take advantage from the course.
- Definition of Rotating Equipment, types, functions and general characteristics.
- Pumps: classification, performance characteristics and frequent failure modes.
- Compressors: classification, performance characteristics and frequent failure modes.
- Turbines: classification, performance characteristics and frequent failure modes.
- Fan/ Blowers: classification, performance characteristics and frequent failure modes.
- Alignment of axles.
- Summary of rotating equipment’s failure modes.
- Predictive maintenance for rotating equipments.
- Method for test performance of the equipment
- Equipment installation requirement
- Equipment log book
- Operation manual & parts book
- Software for operation & maintenance
- Pedestal Crane
- Geometric Dimensional Measurement Techniques
- Case Study
TIME & VENUE
- Dafam Fortuna Hotel Jl. Dagen 60 Malioboro Yogyakarta,
- 13 – 16 January 2015
- 27 – 30 April 2015
- 01 – 04 Juli 2015
- 01 – 04 Desember 2015
- 4 days (08 am – 04 pm)
Teguh Pudji Purwanto, Ir, MT
Teguh Pudji Purwanto experienced more than 26 years in mechanical industry.
IDR 7,000,000.00 per participant non residential
- Module / Handout
- Training Kit