SAFETY INSTRUMENTATION & SHUT-DOWN SYSTEMS
Bandung/ Yogyakarta | 18 – 21 Agustus 2015 | IDR 9.750.000
Bogor | 15 – 18 September 2015 | IDR 9.750.000
Jakarta | 10 – 13 November 2015 | IDR 9.750.000
Bandung/ Yogyakarta | 08 – 11 Desember 2015 | IDR 9.750.000
To expand the practical knowledge in the application of safety instrumentation systems as applied to industrial processes; to provide the knowledge of the latest standards dealing with each stage of the safety lifecycle from the initial evaluation of hazards through to the detailed engineering and maintenance of safety instrumentation systems; to plan hazard and risk assessment studies, then design, implement and maintain the safety systems to ensure high reliability and to assist the company to implement functional safety measures to international standards
WHAT WILL participants LEARN?
- Practical applications
- Detailed, up-to-date, functional safety instrumentation practices
- How to plan and participate in hazard and risk assessment studies
- The knowledge to implement and operate safety systems
- Design and implementation skills for Quality Assurance in safety systems
- The knowledge to specify and critically evaluate safety systems
- Techniques to help ensure high reliability and maintenance of safety systems
Who should attend?
- Instrumentation and Control Engineers & Technicians
- Design, Installation and Maintenance Engineers & Technicians in the process industries
- Managers and Sales Professionals employed by end users
- Engineering Firms
- System Integrators
- System Consultants
OUTLINE SAFETY INSTRUMENTATION & SHUT-DOWN SYSTEMS
I. Process Safety Standard
- Convenes and ILO Recommendation
- Hazards Analysis Potency
- Hazard Identification
- Safety Life Cycle
- Safety Integrated Level – SIL Matrix
- Safety instrumentation System – SIS
- Markov Model
- Sample Calculation
- Hazard, Danger, Safety, Risk
- Hazard Analysis
- Fault Tree Analysis
III. Instruments of fire and blow up Prevention
- Fire extinguisher Method
- Classification Area
- Fire extinguisher Material (water, kukus, salt, foam)
- Sample of implements calculation
IV. Hazardous Area & Electrical Classification
- Definition of near miss, safety management
- Safety report
- Area & Classification Material
V. Hazard Control, Lockout & Tag out
- Effective Program of LOTO
- Policy LOTO
- LOTO Procedure
DR. Sutanto Hadisupadmo; He has more than 15-years experiences as instructor on Instrumentation, Measurement Control & System, PLC, DCS Programming, Advance Process Control, etc. His professional education started on Engineering Physics, Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB-1977), Diplome Universite in Energetique, Universite de Prepignan, France (1985), Magister Engineering in Instrumentation and Control (ITB) and Doctor (ITB). As lecturer at Department of Engineering Physics Department-ITB, he active doing research, writes book/hands-out and published. As professional he has handled many projects in Instrumentation Process, Tools Evaluation, Transmitter, General Instrumentation Specification Evaluation, Commercial Building Power Audit, Maintenance Management Evaluation, etc. To get more advance information and knowledge he has participated in domestic and overseas training, seminar, course and conference as participant or speakers.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Qualified instructor
- Quality Training Material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality Training Kits included Calculator, T-shirt, or jacket,or cap etc.
- Interactive Presentation with discussion
- Convenient Training Facilities with four(4) stars quality
- Lunch per Day
- Morning and Afternoon coffee/ tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Executive flash disk , Stationery , Note book , exclusive bag .
- Foto Training
- Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
TIME &VENUE 2015
- Bandung / Yogyakarta, 18 – 21 Agustus 2015
- Bogor, 15 – 18 September 2015
- Jakarta, 10 – 13 November 2015
- Bandung / Yogyakarta, 8 – 11 Desember 2015
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
- IDR 9.750.000,-/ Person
- Registration deadline a weeks before training held
Safety Instrumentation & Shut-down Systems training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)