The LNG Industry: Technology, ECONOMY, and Project Developmentn
Yogyakarta | 25 – 27 Agustus 2015 | IDR 8.750.000
Bogor | 15 – 17 September 2015 | IDR 8.750.000
Bandung | 20 – 22 Oktober 2015 | IDR 8.750.000
Jakarta | 17 – 19 November 2015 | IDR 8.750.000
Yogyakarta | 12 – 13 Desember 2015 | IDR 8.750.000
Introduction The LNG Industry: Technology, ECONOMY, and Project Development
Indonesia is well-known as one of the largest exporter for LNG in the world, and is notified as the leader of Asian LNG market. The LNG industry has contributed significantly as Indonesia’s main export earnings and served as principal source of government revenues for almost 3 decades. Despite these important roles of LNG industry in the Indonesian economy, many among stakeholders of Indonesia’s oil and industry are not familiar yet with the basic knowledge and current issues on the country, regional and world-wide LNG industry.
Why Should Attend?
To provide a fundamental and comprehensive understanding of LNG industry, especially from the perspective of technology, economic, business, project development, and finance, taking lessons from the LNG industry world-wide.
LNG industry Outline Course
- Overview of LNG Industry and Trade
- LNG Chain Technology
- LNG Contracts and Pricing
- LNG Project and Finance
- Indonesia’s LNG
Who Should Attend?
Managers, supervisors, engineers, business developers, attorneys, economists and other professionals deal with oil and gas industry. Senior government officers responsible for natural gas management and macroeconomic policy also encouraged to take advantage of this course.
Prof. Widodo Purwanto & Dr. Hanan Nugroho
Widodo Purwanto is a professor of gas technology and petrochemical, and Director of Energy Research Center, University of Indonesia. He has numerous researches (including on LNG and Gas To Liquid), in addition to publication and consultation works on natural gas and sustainable energy, delivered to oil and gas companies, including PT Pertamina and PT PGN, Ministry of Energy & Mineral Resources and National Development Planning Agency (BAPPENAS). Mr. Purwanto is an alumnus of Institut National Polytechnique de Toulouse (France), where he graduated with doctoral degree in 1992.
Hanan Nugroho is a senior energy planner/economist with BAPPENAS. He has considerable experiences in planning and financing energy projects (including natural gas infrastructures), lead studies and published papers on Indonesia’s energy, and active as a member/committee of several energy associations. He attends international conferences on natural gas regularly; including high level meeting that formulate the development of natural gas and LNG industry for APEC region. He graduated from ITB Bandung in 1985, and did post graduate studies/research in energy economics at Michigan Tech, Colorado School of Mines, Institut Francais du Petrole, and Kyoto Daigaku.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
Documentation & Dress Code
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
TIME &VENUE 2015
- Yogyakarta | 25 – 27 Agustus 2015
- Bogor | 15 – 17 September 2015
- Bandung | 20 – 22 Oktober 2015
- Jakarta | 17 – 19 November 2015
- Yogyakarta | 12 – 13 Desember 2015
- Qualified instructor
- Quality Training Material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality Training Kits included Calculator, T-shirt, or jacket,or cap etc.
- Interactive Presentation with discussion
- Convenient Training Facilities with four(4) stars quality
- Lunch per Day
- Morning and Afternoon coffee/ tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Executive flash disk , Stationery , Note book , exclusive bag .
- Foto Training
- Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
- IDR 8.750.000,-/ Person, (excluded tax 10% and accommodation)
- Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
LNG industry training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)